Find out everything you need to get started by taking the tour. If you still have questions, come back and check out the pinned articles, if you still need help contact us: email@example.com
Here, the users can post their questions, and can also post the answers to the other’s questions by replying to them in the comments section.
Quora Hub is founded by one of the best digital marketing companies named, Logelite Pvt. Ltd.
Quora Hub also makes account creation and navigation of the site relatively easy for its customers.
1. Primarily go to the www.quorahub.com and click the SignUp button to register with your email ID.
2. You can also join Quora Hub with your FB account.
3. After the registration form appears, fill in all the details required on the page and verify your captcha.
4. Next, Quora Hub will provide you with some pictures and questions relevant to you to select your interested topics.
5. In the next step, Quora Hub will ask you about a few topics you have good knowledge about.
6. To maintain your profile, you can add your full bio, including your skills, interests, and experience.
7. On the next page, if you didn't sign up with a Facebook account. Quora Hub asks you to add your FB account if you need it.
8. If you have registered with your email ID, you will get a confirmation message to verify your Gmail account. You can verify your Quora Hub account by clicking the provided confirmation link by Quora Hub.
9. Alright, you are registered with your Quora Hub account, and now you can post questions and answer them anytime.
2. Avoid posting poorly written questions with unmatched sentences and poor grammar.
3. Avoid posting rhetorical questions.
4. Avoid posting questions that have vulgar or offensive sentences.
2. You will see a button "Add a Question" on the top right side of the corner of the page.
3. Click on that button and add any questions you want to ask on Quora Hub.
2. You will see some post feeds on that page.
3. Go to the comment section on a post you would like to answer, and you can add your answer to that Question in its comment section.
4. Also, you will see some categories on the left side of the page from which you can choose a category, and you will see posts regarding that particular topic.
You can edit your older questions too. If you post an answer to a question, you can edit answers posted by you.
Quora Hub community reviews all the questions from their users before posting them on their site.
You must add straightforward and meaningful questions that do not contain offensive or vulgar sentences if you want to avoid getting these messages.
Still, if the sense of your Question is precisely similar to someone else's question, whether it has been asked in the same way, then it is also marked as a duplicate question many times.
The community of Quora Hub also deletes these types of questions.
If a question is exactly the same as the other user's Question or written with the same potential or meaning, that question would be marked as duplicate.
One of the reasons for your questions not being accepted could be that the questions you write have no meaning. The sentences used in them are written with terrible grammar, and their correct meaning needs to be understood.
Sometimes these questions are not accepted even because of offensive words related to politics or any country. If the same thing is repeated from your account, then the questions stop being accepted from your account or email ID.
If this happens to you often, the Quora Hub community will block your account shortly.
You have to choose a selected topic to ask any reasonable question. For that, we have to prepare clean and meaningful questions with good grammar.
The quality of your Question depends on the topic you have selected. And sometimes, it depends on how they are written and the quality of their words.
And if you know some information about questions they've asked in their post, then you can also post your answer in the comment section.
You can add them to your circle by following and interacting with them and requesting answers to your upcoming questions.
If your question is not an opinion or on a topic of fact, you should only sometimes trust Quora Hub to answer every fact question. You must research other sources of solutions too, but as reports say, 80% of responses on Quora Hub are real.
Because the questions posted on this website are also asked by people living in other regions and countries, and the same kind of people give answers to these questions.
Hence, the provided solution is equal for everyone, or it is always true that it would not be necessary.
If you repeatedly post questions or answers against Quora Hub's terms and conditions, your account will be banned soon.
If you are rude about breaking the rules when it comes to politics, you might be wrapped, sexiest, racist, or even just plain violent. You may also be banned if you Insult individuals more rudely.
If you often ask questions on Quora Hub, such as "Who is being mistreated by moderators ( insult Quora Hub community)." Or "Why do snowflakes block me?" it may happen.
Your account will also be banned if you insult or blame any mistake you have made or any individual with offensive and violent words.
But if you want to add a question whose category you do not find in the list of categories given by Quora Hub, then you can use their customer support portal to request your needed category to be added.
The categories of questions on Quora Hub are extensive, and users often select their questions on this website. However, if you are still looking for a category regarding your Question, you can also choose a similar category.
You can also select multiple categories to add to your Question.
If you are already signed in to your Quora Hub account, go to your account section and click on the settings button to change your existing password. Enter your current password in the pop-up window after clicking "Change Password."
The next time you check-in, you may enter your new password and save it by clicking "Change Password."
And if you have forgotten the password of your old Quora Hub account or someone has changed it without your knowledge, who already knew your account and password, then you can change your password with something like this -
You may change your password from the login page by entering your email address and selecting the "forgot password?" option if you can't remember it and are logged out of your account.
Quora Hub will give you a change password and login link on your registered email address so you can change your password more efficiently.
They immediately send their latest notification to your registered email address so that you do not have to log in and check again and again for further details regarding your post.
Many times, Quora Hub also sends notifications to your email address about some events done by Quora Hub or if they are adding new features to their website.
And they also send you notifications on your email ID if someone has changed the password of your Quora Hub account or if any movement happens on your account, about which you must know. Its direct notification is sent to your registered email ID so you can always keep track of your Quora Hub account.
Another best feature of this website is to send notifications to your email ID so that as soon as you post a question, you want to know the answer as soon as possible for this reason.
If someone posts the answer to your question on this website, you will get a notification or your registered email ID within a minute.
If you answered a user's Question correctly and you repeat this thing once or twice was 100% correct, then that user is impressed with you and follows you.
You can also check your follower's data by visiting your account section, and if you want to remove someone from your follower list, you can block that user from your account.
They can never follow you again or check your profile and can't see your further posts and questions.
If you are also impressed by a user, and you always find his answers or questions correct, then you can also follow him by going to his profile section and clicking on the "follow" icon.
After which, you can see every single post made by him, and you will be able to get information about questions and answers immediately if he posts, and you can also interact with that user through chat.
The subjects covered range greatly. On the website, you can find information on everything from how to cook an egg to how to spot dating fraud.
And this website only asks for your email ID for registration. Quora Hub never asks for your personal life details or facts.
This means you can't lose any data you provide to Quora Hub except your email address and profile picture if you add them.
If you go to their Quora Hub profile page, you may block them by clicking on the icon of 3 dots "...". If you block someone, they won't be able to subscribe, follow you, send you messages, leave comments on your replies or post, inform you when they @mentioned you or give you A2A requests.
You can also visit your profile's "Blocked and Muted" section to view the Quora Hub platform users you have blocked or muted.
Along with that, you can also stop Quora Hub emails on its official website. You may adjust your email setting on the real Quora Hub platform, which is the simplest approach to prevent emails from Quora Hub from arriving in your inbox.
On the web app, perform the following steps to stop the emails:
1. Visit the Quora Hub website
2. Click setting after clicking the symbol of your profile picture
3. Select email and notification settings from the side menu
4. Switch off all the types of notifications you don't want to receive emails for, such as general questions and answers, messages, and comments.
5. You should now have disabled any unwanted emails from Quora Hub reaching your inbox.
The steps on the mobile app are very similar to stopping these emails from Quora Hub. You need to -
1. Open the Quora Hub app and log in to your account.
2. Click on your profile icon in the top left corner of the screen.
3. Tap on the setting at the bottom of the side menu that appears on your screen.
4. Click on email and notifications.
5. Click on the email.
6. Go through all the different types of email notifications, such as general questions and answers, messages, comments, mentions, etc. Switch the difference field to off.