What does Phentermine do?
Phentermine is a weight loss medicine that you can use after your doctor’s prescription with diet food & exercise. . By using this medicine you can suppress your appetite. It helps to burn your fat so that you can eat less & feel like your stomach is full length.
How to take Phentermine
It will be helpful if you read all the necessary points in the medication guide. Which can help you to take medicine. if there is any single point in the medication guide that you are not able to understand. You can ask your doctor for a better understanding. It is important to take this medicine just 1 hour before breakfast or 1 to 2 hours after breakfast. Take this medicine once a day. Don’t take this medicine too late before or after breakfast. If you do so you won’t be able to sleep(Insomnia). Thus, we advise you to take the medication under a doctor’s supervision.
Side effects of Phentermine
There are some side effects listed. which are noticed after taking the Phentermine medicine. If anyone experiencing the same side effects may connect with their doctor on an urgent basis. We recommend you not to disregard them. If you don’t treat them at the right time, the situation can be worse.
Some serious side effects of Phentermine
- Chest pain,
- Swelling in feet or ankles
- High blood pressure,
- Blurred vision, anxiety
- Shortness in breathing
- Increase heart rates
- Sleeping problem
Common side effects
- Diarrhoea, constipation, stomach pain
- Dry mouth
Note: Connect with your physician if you notice any of these side effects.
Is Phentermine legal to Buy?
Phentermine is legal and Certified by FDA in the USA. We all can Buy Phentermine Online legally from USA stores or online websites also.
Warning And Precautions of Phentermine
- When you have any allergies in your past with Adipex p or Lomaria you can not take Phentermine because Adipex p or Lomaria are 2 added ingredients of Phentermine.
- If you take an MAO inhibitor in the past 14 days you can not use phentermine because MAO is added to isocarboxazid, linezolid, methylene blue injection, phenelzine, rasagiline, or tranylcypromine of dangerous drug. Phentermine reacts with MAO and it is very harmful to your body.
- During pregnancy and breastfeeding, you don’t take phentermine. It will have a bad impact on the baby.
- Don’t take any overdose without a doctor’s prescription.
- Check the expiry date before you take the medicine.
- Keep the drug away from your children.