A pharmacist is a health care professional specializing in the usage and administration of medication.
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
Having a pharmacy in the United States might be easy while thinking, but it is never easy in actuality. To register a pharmacy in the United States, you must do many things. You will need an internship, a Pharma degree, and much more. Even after having such documents will have to wait for approval.
You will require the following things to open a pharmacy in the United States;
• A Pharma degree from an ACPE-accredited school
• Hours of pharma internship experience
• Successful completion of NAPLEX
• Completion of MPJE or other similar exams
All these steps will be applied also for opening an internet pharmacy.
Students must pass the following competitive exams, such as:
1. FPGEE (Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Equivalency Examination).
2. NAPLEX (North American Pharmacist Licensure Examination).
3. MPJE to become registered pharmacists in the United States (Multistate Pharmacy Jurisprudence Examination). Candidates must first complete a series of steps.
1. PharmD or minimum continued 5-year pharmacy curriculum required.
2. TOEFL i-BT passing scores: L-21, R-22, W-24, and S-26.
3. FPGEC Acceptance Certificate obtained through NABP.