Can you make money from your blog? What are the ways to make money from blogging? How much can I earn from blogging? These questions often come to our minds when we think about making money from blogging. If you are also asking these questions to yourself, do not worry. We will make all of your doubts clear. In this guide to make money from blogging, you will learn everything you need to know that will help you get started. Before we start, let’s take a look at how much money you can make from your own blog.
How Much Money Can You Make From Your Blog?This entirely depends on factors such as:
- Traffic volume you drive to your blog
- Type of digital marketing techniques you implement
- Amount of time you give to your blog
What Are The Methods To Make Money From Blogging?If you want to make some money from blogging, you should monetize your blog first. There are many methods by which you can monetize your blog. You can always choose the method that matches your style based on the level of blogging and the kind of blog. These methods include:
1. Ad NetworksAd networks are the most basic and widely used method for monetizing a blog. Some of the best ad networks include Google Adsense, 7SearchPPC, Media.net, etc. If you want to get approval on these ad networks, you need to have a blog first. These ad networks show ads automatically depending on the context of your article and also on user interest. These methods are commonly used to monetize new blogs because they provide recurring income.
2. Affiliate MarketingAffiliate advertising is one of the best ways to make money, and it is something that almost all bloggers use these days. You can share your unique affiliate link for the product you are recommending, and if someone purchases it, you will earn a large commission on the sale amount. Affiliate marketing is one of the most effective and profitable ways to make money from a blog. Some popular affiliate marketing marketplaces in which you could participate include:
3. Sponsored ReviewsPaid reviews are an excellent way to supplement your monthly earnings. A simple review post can easily earn you $10 or more. Some of the websites where you can find paid reviews and opportunities for sponsored content include:
- Famebit (For YouTube channels)
- A Pay per post
4. Selling Your Own E-BooksYes, you have heard it right! Now you can earn money just by selling eBooks online. All you need to do is choose a topic, write an eBook about it, and sell it on your blog or Amazon. You can earn decent by selling eBooks online once you are comfortable with the process. Furthermore, nothing is better than having your own product to sell because it is the most effective way to generate passive income.
5. Direct AdvertisementsAdSense is the best advertisement program for bloggers, but it also has some limitations, such as the amount you are paid per click. To avoid this, you can choose direct advertising. If you want to get started with direct advertising, try different networks and set up a page on your blog known as Media-kit or Advertise with us to receive new deals. You can also use a plugin to manage the ads, such as WPAdvancedAds.
6. Native AdvertisingYou can easily make money from blogging with the help of native advertising. Native advertising can be extremely profitable for news and job-related blogs in particular. Some of the best native advertising solutions include:
- Outbrain (High-quality native ads)
- AdSense (AdSense also offers native ads)
Leave an answer